Are you planning to move in Belfast soon but feeling overwhelmed with the thought of it? Moving can be one of life’s most stressful experiences, especially when you don’t have a plan in place. The key to a successful and stress-free move is self storage, making all the difference in your moving experience.
What are the Benefits of Self Storage Units?
When it comes to making a move, self storage units can be a key component to ensuring its success.
- Self storage units provide a safe and secure place to store your belongings while you’re in the process of moving. This means that you don’t have to worry about your things being damaged or stolen during the move.
- Self storage units can also help save time and money by allowing you to pack and store your belongings in one trip.
- Self storage offers extra space to store items during the moving process. Whether you are downsizing your home, decluttering your life, or simply need a place to keep your belongings while you are in between homes, self storage can be the perfect solution.
Easy Access to Self Storage Facilities in Belfast
Location is one of the most important factors to consider when choosing a self storage facility in Belfast. You want to choose a facility that is conveniently located so that you can easily access your stored items. Go Box is located less than 0.5 miles from Belfast city centre at the junction of the Antrim and Cliftonville Roads and only 0.3 miles from the Westlink motorway ,ensuring that the facility is easily accessible.
Self Storage Offers Flexible Rental Agreements
Self storage is the perfect solution for those who are looking for a flexible storage option. Whether you need to store your belongings for a short period of time or long term, self storage at Go Box can accommodate your needs.
Peace of Mind for Your Personal Belongings
When it comes to storing your belongings, you want to know that they will be safe and sound. That’s why our storage facility offers a variety of security measures to protect your belongings. Go Box Self Storage is equipped with modern CCTV and Alarms systems with remote monitoring including Redcare police link. The premises are within a self-contained gated compound providing easy parking and loading bay access at all times. So you can rest assured that your belongings are in safe hands.
Essential Packing Supplies
When it comes time to moving house, you will need to have the proper packing supplies on hand to make the process as smooth as possible. This includes boxes of various sizes, packing tape, and bubble wrap.
Boxes: You will need plenty of boxes to pack up all of your belongings. Boxes come in a variety of sizes, so be sure to get a mix of small, medium, and large boxes. It is also a good idea to get some specialty boxes for items that are fragile or require extra protection.
Packing Tape: Packing tape is an essential item when packing up your belongings for a move. Be sure to get a good quality tape that will hold up during the moving process.
Bubble Wrap: Bubble wrap is great for protecting fragile items during a move. Be sure to get enough bubble wrap to cover all of your breakables.
Maximising Space in Packing Boxes
When it comes to packing, one of the biggest challenges can be deciding what to keep and what to get rid of. And once you’ve made those decisions, you still have to figure out how to fit everything into your new smaller space. If you’re using boxes to pack up your belongings, here are some tips for maximising space so that everything fits snugly and securely:
- Roll your clothes instead of folding them. This will help prevent wrinkles and save space.
- Use smaller items to fill in gaps and empty spaces. Things like socks, underwear, and small electronics can be used to fill in any empty spaces in the box.
- Pack heavier items on the bottom and lighter items on the top. This will help prevent the box from toppling over and damaging your belongings.
Labelling for Convenience
When you’re packing up your belongings to move into a smaller space, it’s important to label your boxes so you can easily find what you need when you’re unpacking.
- clearly label each box with its contents and the room it belongs in
- use a different colour of tape for each room to make things easier to keep track of
- if you have fragile items, be sure to label the box accordingly so movers will know to handle it with care
- write on the sides of the box as well as the top so you can easily see the labels when the boxes are stacked
How to Properly Pack Fragile Items
If you’re downsizing your home, you may need to get rid of some fragile items. But before you do, you’ll need to know how to pack and protect them properly.
Wrapping items in bubble wrap is a great way to keep them safe during a move. You’ll want to make sure the bubble wrap is snug around the item so it doesn’t move around and get damaged. Packing items tightly together will also help prevent damage during a move.
If you’re storing fragile items for a long period of time, you’ll want to make sure they’re packed securely and in a moisture-proof container. Wrap each item individually in acid-free tissue paper and place it in a box lined with crumpled newspaper or packing peanuts. Seal the box tightly and store it in a cool, dry place.
If you have particularly fragile items that need to be packed for your move, you may want to consider using specialty packing supplies. Dish boxes, for example, are designed specifically for protecting dishes and other breakable items during a move.
When you’re ready to move house, self-storage can be a life saver. You can use it to store items you’re not ready to part with yet, or to hold onto things until you find a new home for them. Self-storage can also be a great way to declutter your home before you put it on the market.
Self-storage is a great option to consider. It can help you declutter your home and make the moving process easier.
We Deliver, You Pack, We Store
Packing or moving doesn’t need to be stressful. At GoBox Self Storage, we offer great value self storage in the Greater Belfast area (stretching as far as Bangor, Lisburn, Crumlin, Templepatrick, Ballyclare and Carrickfergus). Our storage services have been specially designed to make your move simple, secure and convenient..it’s as simple as 1,2,3!
To book your storage solution, go to:
E: [email protected]
T: 028 9600 5005
NOTICE: We cannot store Food, Flammable Liquids (including Aerosols, Paints & Varnishes), Firearms or Illegal Substances.